Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Jordan!

During my time as a student-athlete at Grinnell College I learned so much in the classroom and through my athletic pursuits.  Just as importantly though, I learned from my everyday interactions with people from across the continent and across the globe.  That is what makes Grinnell unique, a special place in the heart of the midwest that brings together people and cultures from across the world in a safe but challenging environment.

Of all the things I learned, and of all the people I met, I am most thankful to have met the beautiful and talented Jordan Esbrook '01.  Having just celebrated our 10th anniversary together last week, we now celebrate her birthday.  Great student, outstanding attorney, wonderful wife and mother, and loyal friend, what more could you ask for?!

Happy Birthday Jordan!!